Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 17:35 I just unlocked the "Adventurer" badge on @foursquare! bit.ly/4vcm6i #
  • 17:35 Grand opening of Bethesda location. Free cupcake earlier today! (@ Georgetown Cupcake Bethesda) bit.ly/6G3W4E #
  • 20:20 Coffee and photo workflow for deadline w/the lady earlier today. (@ Barnes and Noble - Bethesda) bit.ly/8bWXbE #
  • 20:48 Steak!!! And the Cowboys victory, no dessert needed ;) (@ Outback Steakhouse - Germantown) bit.ly/4waUSc #
  • 01:32 #NightlifePR News: Upcoming News from Nightlife PR Weekend Events ow.ly/163GPt #
  • 09:20 @DCeventjunkie i will be @TweetsGivingDC ! See you there #thankfulfor #
  • 09:22 @nbarron I love the fall colors. I still have to get some photos! #
  • 09:39 @DCeventjunkie now that is sweet! I want THAT social media job, LOL! #
  • 09:47 @DCeventjunkie sweet deal! Excited to see you this week #
  • 10:41 twitpic.com/qn1lb - Fi re trucks and building evacuated @ 17th & L. #
  • 11:25 Like how they know my face and make coffee recommendations because I try new things. Fun staff. (@ Caribou Coffee - 15th & M NW) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments