Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 13:23 RT @BeckysFund [PICS] A Special Thank You From Becky's FUnd...Please Read! bit.ly/5iarOk #thankfulfor #charity #
  • 13:25 @digitalsista Get in line with your tech! What's going on? #
  • 13:25 That's a good reminder and one I'm using too! //RT @Jillfoster One step at a time (reminder to self) ... have missed #tville #
  • 13:27 RT @tweetmeme Firefox: Heat and the CPU usage problem | Nanotech - The Circuits Blog - CNET News retwt.me/1KAD4 (via @web_buzz) #
  • 13:30 @DCeventjunkie O k, what are you getting at the Apple Store today, Apple Queen?! #
  • 14:01 RT @dallascowboys Cowboys Look To Regain Momentum In NFC East Battle: Redskins(3-6) at Cowboys (6-3), Sunday noon CST. bit.ly/5rdpi7 #
  • 14:45 @digitalsista double router config, not fun. Are you working with ISP tech? #
  • 14:52 @digitalsista Hmm, had that issue with @knowmeloveme laptop. If you can try another pwr adaptor do so. Narrows down pwr cord vs. connector. #
  • 14:59 RT @TechCrunch Screening The News bit.ly/8mA5aD #
  • 15:50 @DCeventjunkie No, didn't know you worked there PT. Now I know where I'm going for my 1st MAC purchase! Not any time soon, but coming. #
  • 15:54 @nightlifepr I have to say the times I tried to go back for a visit it was not easy. I'll have to schedule a time to ... post.ly/5sZb #
  • 16:24 Conchas Chica, I'm sorry you are having these issues wtih @TheReserveOnL service. I hope they can get... post.ly/5sZb @nightlifepr #
  • 17:24 Glad to be nominated, now let's make it count! #thankfulfor ow.ly/Eo3F #
  • 19:00 @JayHostDC Thanks Jay! Vote today, tomorrow and thru the end of November. Tell your friends, LOL! It gets fun in the end! ow.ly/Eo3F #
  • 19:47 #NightlifePR News: Toka Salon Fashion For Paws Event ow.ly/163syJ #
  • 20:33 Photog on the scene for coverage of the Capitol City Ball (@ The Washington Club) bit.ly/6JyvPf #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments