Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 14:56 Google Maps Navigation Launch Aftermath: Yes, This Will Be Huge sty.im/Es+3ow #
  • 18:10 What's Important Now? presented at the Nevin Kelly Gallery in Washington DC (Nov 19- Dec 12, 2009) pip.io/52Q #
  • 20:24 Never hurts to revisit the basics. pip.io/62R #
  • 20:33 @JayHostDC Hey Jay! No, I didn't go anywhere. Haven't been out of my house for a week! Crazy sick time. #
  • 20:34 @DCeventjunkie hey, glad to share content you like. You always challenge me LOL! #
  • 20:35 @DCeventjunkie Nice! Ousting people of Mayorship on @foursquare. I'll be back into it once I get over this sick business. #
  • 20:41 RT @DCeventjunkie 59 Unique Social Media Uses (from TrendHunter Magz) bit.ly/2B44Ab #socialmedia #trends #
  • 22:36 Google Voice: we're not serving "high-cost destinations" sty.im/EtG0CQ #
  • 23:09 @JayHostDC Thanks for the thoughtful gesture. WE will hang out soon @TheReserveOnL. Place is sweet! Check the press pg ;) #
  • 23:14 I just voted for pic.gd/914ab9 Check it out! #TweetPhoto #
  • 23:15 @BlairDC pic.gd/914ab9 Nice Masks for two fun girls! Have a great time :D #
  • 23:17 @kstreetkate I wanted to go to FotoWeek launch event too. Missed all my events this week :( Can't wait for FotoWeekDC in November. #
  • 23:22 Tonight was the launch event for @PhilanthroChic in Annapolis. Wishing @AndreaLeighDC & Maggie the best. Hoping AVF made it. Sorry to miss. #
  • 23:26 You have no idea how this is in my circle ;) RT @nbarron 6 lessons of social media from the toddler that wasn't taken bit.ly/gOZSO #
  • 23:28 @nbarron And I may have been away from DC for the week, but I'm coming back for the @foursquare Mayorship battle :D Plus, we need to meet. #
  • 00:05 @DCeventjunkie Its #5 that stood out the most! People ask me how I'm so open with #socialmedia. bit.ly/gOZSO #
  • 00:31 @DCeventjunkie Interesting point. Those of us in the "hybrid" category can leverage info sharing. To us, social media is fun! #
  • 00:51 @DCeventjunkie Ha! I was just on my way to Posterous prepping a post inspired by this convo! I need wine :D #
  • 03:30 CJ, I have found it takes time for calendar changes to sync between Google and Facebook. Small annoyances. post.ly/1Bwx #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments