Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 19:03 Looking cute! Glad you like it:) RT @NicolePRexec: Pic of @Nakeva and I at the FashionBS Launch Party! bit.ly/4nh1BO #
  • 19:03 THX! RT @AmandaSena: Great photo ladies! RT @NicolePRexec: Pic of @Nakeva and I at the FashionBS Launch Party! bit.ly/4nh1BO #
  • 19:04 Ahh, thanks 4 The RT @DCeventjunkie: RT @nakeva: #NightlifePR News: After Party Photos: Walk This Way for Becky's Fund ow.ly/15UTsx #
  • 19:08 @jaysays Big Red/2 Carne guisada tacos from the taco truck/2 gal of Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream should cure it! FedEx or UPS? :D #
  • 19:15 @DCeventjunkie Be careful with the metro stalker. Keep your phone and a point and shoot handy! don't make me come find him!!! LOL! #
  • 19:16 @PutItAway Have a great time at #smcdc. going to miss again since its before I end shift. Tweet it up! #
  • 19:23 @PutItAway Ok, so now I will ask when you are coming to DC so I will know when it will rain *smiles* #
  • 19:25 @dchughes Yay! You made it to #smcdc. Say hi for me. @putitaway should be there too! #
  • 19:26 Heard something this morning on @wtop about "Pimping Out My Bed" for guys. Hilarious! Marketing to get men to buy beds. #
  • 19:37 @wendyYbailey Hi Wendyy! I'm doing well and ready to head home. you have been a very busy lady with your group coaching biz! #
  • 19:57 @coachingtrain Woah, a focus twitter account. I'm sure that helps separate the biz & the person. A group for group coaching. That's an idea #
  • 19:59 @dallisonlee I'll be talking with ya soon! heading out in a few minutes then plenty to do when I get back. TTYL! #
  • 20:25 Grabbing the gear and headed off to the N-life. (@ Washington Post in Washington) bit.ly/1t4Irg #
  • 21:34 Running the "Honey Do" errand list (@ Giant #362 Germantown in Germantown MD) bit.ly/27deZ9 #
  • 01:11 @311ThevenSol OMG!!! How are you? My fav 311 Diva! #
  • 01:14 @jaysays My Fav ice cream (ow.ly/i/3sw ) & I had to snap a shot on the last visit to work out that "crack-like" withdrawal LOL! #
Automatically shipped by Loud Twitter

Comments