Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 14:17 Inside Library of Congress [pic] ff.im/9KEH9 #
  • 16:52 @DCeventjunkie I think that was pic post was me adding your photo to my Flickr favs :) #
  • 17:22 Back to try the employee suggested "cooler" version of Lite White Berry. pk.gd/hzz (@ Caribou Coffee - 15th & M NW) #
  • 17:22 I just ousted @nbarron as the mayor of Caribou Coffee - 15th & M NW on @foursquare! bit.ly/9206N #
  • 17:48 Just got Hunt Taylor's updated mobile business card from www. dubmenow.com #
  • 19:23 @KnowMeLoveMe I know the princess looks cute learning those dances! #
  • 19:53 @LilyMazahery Photog to the rescue! When do you need the shots done? #
  • 19:56 @LilyMazahery Email me details. About to head home. Chat later tonight? #
  • 19:58 @nbarron LOL! That blended cooler was calling me! Next up, trying the oatmeal thing. The @foursquare battle is on! #
  • 20:00 @LilyMazahery Check your DM sweety :) #
  • 20:05 Grabbing the gear and headed out. (@ Washington Post in Washington) bit.ly/1t4Irg #
  • 22:49 I just became a member of the Twub for #gnodc at twubs.com/gnodc #
  • 23:05 RT @mariashriver An incredible story of a woman overcoming domestic violence and becoming an Architect of Change. .. htxt.it/l/gneNh7 #
  • 23:13 @jaysays Missing Texas right about now. How ya doing? #
  • 23:14 @nbarron I've been eying that oatmeal at Caribou, but contemplating paying $3 - $5 for a serving LOL! #
  • 23:17 Cool! RT @foursquare Headed to Las Vegas? Check-in @ Planet Hollywood (@phVegas) for a freebee, our very first in Vegas! bit.ly/zEDQa #
  • 23:18 @Inger Mario Kart?! That's cute. I haven't played Mario anything in ages :) #
  • 23:38 Hilarious! -RT @DCeventjunkie: Eventually birth certs will include twitter or social media handles...this is what the world's coming to... #
  • 23:41 Yep, going to be a tight year end | "Holiday Advertising-Spend Outlook: Flat to Down" by @AdAge ff.im/9MiAs #
  • 23:42 RT @blogworld: FYI @Foursquare folks. Check-in venue for @Blogworld will show up as "Blogworld '09 Las Vegas Convention Center" #bwe09 #
  • 23:44 @blogworld Wish I could be there for the fun! Tweet it up! #
  • 23:46 @LilyMazahery Sent you another DM. Does not look like my DM from text went through. A Lily photo shoot coming up! #photog :) #
  • 23:49 Photos to process, copy to create, blogs to update. Oh the Social Media that drives me! need to pull that mini-me out of the cryo cooler #
  • 23:55 Thats what good friends do RT @kristensmith: Gabrielle Union did an excellent job on the forward in Hill Harper's Letter's To A Young Sister #
  • 23:58 I was just talking about that yesterday. Agree RT @koa: These state elections are all about negative campaign ads. I hate that. #vaelections #
  • 23:59 RT @BrentDPayne: I'm loving how the #1 result for 'Twitter News' is a site bit.ly/YxTRg that Google News won't let into it's index!! #
  • 00:20 @koa I'm bored with the ads election ads that clearly look like choice clips to drive the negative point. A 2nd grader can do better! LOL #
  • < li>00:30 RT @BandPhotography: Real 3D photography with real 3D Prints from FujiFilm. A new era in Photography? bit.ly/3MmwaK #photog #
  • 01:23 I am not interested in picking up crumbs of compassion thrown from the table of someone who considers himself my m.. htxt.it/l/IQjlUO #
  • 11:01 #NightlifePR News: After Party Photos: Fashion BS Launch Party ow.ly/15USKj #
  • 12:01 #NightlifePR News: After Party Photos: Walk This Way for Becky's Fund ow.ly/15UTsx #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments