Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 19:23 Pickup paperwork and head to happy hour (@ Palette at Madison Hotel in Washington) bit.ly/g8PGb #
  • 21:12 Chatting with @Laurie4MD for Miss Maryland and Jason of Formula Sports. Cool resto lounge. (@ mezza luna in Washington) bit.ly/vVYGh #
  • 10:01 Go Sasha! RT @OhMyGOFF: @scsasha good job this morn OMG intern! have a productive day at @459arw #
  • 10:03 ROFL, Your humor floors me! RT @ANSCI: The driver of MD 711m397 you have just won I drive like an asshole award of wk #
  • 10:06 @KnowMeLoveMe New lease, another year. Its g oing to be funM when the time arrives, I'll throw ya my famous party! #
  • 10:09 @LilyMazahery The nuke talks in #Iran worry me because I think its just talk. Too many pwr house countries w/"capability" #
  • 10:17 Oct is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Support @BeckysFund event to do your small part. bit.ly/9sZ1B @LilyMazahery #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments