Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 12:30 Have cake! RT @KnowMeLoveMe: Guess what? Today is my 1 year anniversary on @twitter. What should I do to celebrate? #
  • 12:37 @Tinu Haha Mayor, das cute. Quote was on point ;) Happy Friday! #FF #
  • 12:40 Miss ya too! RT @BlairDC: #followfriday to my nightlife ladies that i miss seeing! @ekmccann @leahvanness @andreal.. htxt.it/l/0FGnX3 #
  • 12:40 Hey, Thx to @digitalsista and @jillfoster for pointing you out to me. RT @ShannonRenee: @nakeva thanks for the #FF #
  • 12:56 RT @PublicityGuru: Fast Company: Stinking It Up: Lessons From a PR Failure bit.ly/1jGh8p #
  • 12:56 @PublicityGuru Happy Friday to you! Busy weekend ahead, how about you? #FF #
  • 14:29 "Aint nobody, loves me better, makes me happy, makes me feel this way" #
  • 18:26 Reading Through The Statistics On Social Media ff.im/8lUIf #
  • 19:50 Fashion BS Launch Party! (@ Donovan House in Washington) bit.ly/8LREp #
  • 19:50 I just ousted Eric S. as the mayor of Donovan House on @foursquare! bit.ly/8LREp #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments