Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 14:51 @digitalsista Always something fun with you! Thanks for heads up on Twitter workshop! bit.ly/12e6Y #
  • 17:39 @DCpoolparty Thanks for the invite! I have something on the calendar but will see about dropping by tomorrow (@nightlifepr) #
  • 19:36 That made me laugh, seriously! -RT @andrealeighdc: Whatttt the kumquat???!! #
  • 20:00 Welcome to twitter one of my fav DC Event Marketing/Promotions group, @ELUNDevents #DCNightlife #
  • 20:12 @Elundevents Where are you setting the party in DC tonight? #
  • 20:21 I'm at Germantown - bkite.com/0bMGW #
  • 20:26 That's right, USC put points on the board in the first few minutes. Like a Trojan! Like a warrior! #
  • 20:57 @itzcarole I have always liked USC because they bring he game! I hope your son gets to go there! #
  • 21:03 RT @BT: If this was your last breath who would you have wished knows you love them or a what thing do you wish you'd resolved? Do that.. ... #
  • 21:09 OMG!! Girls! They decided to change tops right when we get to the car to roll out. L OL! #
  • 21:14 Pop phrase for the night with the girls: "What chu got?!" Courtesy of Mbart. #
  • 21:15 Enjoy! We did @dctwestival ! RT @nyctwestival: #nyctwestival we are about to announce the winners of the celebrity bowling #
  • 21:18 Yes you do. SONG: Why you so obsesssed with me?... RT @KnowMeLoveMe: ... LOL! (Shut up! I look hot! Now...lol) #
  • 21:36 @KnowMeLoveMe that's right, I was singing @mileycyrus The Climb! Love that song. #
  • 21:39 I'm at Dave & Buster's - bkite.com/0bMQL #
  • 22:47 twitpic.com/hjdn3 - Me in the middle of love (@knowmeloveme) and friendship (Sonki)! #
  • 22:56 I know! #USC vs Ohio State is big game! Go USC! RT @KnowMeLoveMe : Come on #USC #
  • 23:11 twitpic.com/hjhke - A pic of @putitaway from Thu @dctwestival ! #
  • 11:51 I'm at Germantown - bkite.com/0bO8n #
  • 12:04 FOOTBALL!! So ready for some football today! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments