Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 12:40 A note to anyone in my life: If you get to that point you think you should end it all, CALL ME! If no answer, do nothing until you reach me. #
  • 14:04 @saraburson Thanks Sara. I appreciate that RT. Happy Labor Day to you! #
  • 14:20 @saraburson I thought so too. I know life is not always cake. Hope you are enjoying the holiday. #
  • 14:41 RT @OhMyGOFF: @DCTwesival is this Thurs!! Cannot wait..who is with me? I'm ready to network and party! @wusa9 is a proud media sponsor! #
  • 14:45 @OhMyGOFF I'm with ya this T hur @MidtownLoft for @dctwestival and can't wait for the fun and support @MiriamsKitchen #
  • 15:02 Laffs on the Harbor Comedy event 9/8 at Booby McKey's www.laffsontheharbor.com #NightlifePR #
  • 15:06 RT @MiriamKagan Only 4 days left to buy your @DCTwestival tickets! And, 150, 200 and 250 ticket sales get special prize. bit.ly/4BGCm #
  • 15:08 ooh, Love her! -RT @ChimaSimone: Anything by Esthero...her sound is not appreciated as much as it should be. @theRealEsthero #MusicMonday #
  • 22:45 Event @dctwestival this thursday 10SEP RT @CenterdinDC: Know of any good events coming up in DC? Tweet us at #centerdindc #dc #
  • 22:53 @jcollinspr You will be just fine @dctwestival event. I will look for you and make ya smile! Thanks for the support. See you @MidtownLoft #
  • 22:54 YOU Rock! RT @GeoffLiving: You ready foe @DCTwestival, ... A lil behind the scene info on beneficiary @Miriamskitchen bit.ly/wkBZx #
  • 23:11 @EGlue Tell me where to find your schedule and I'll arrange it for ya to be @DCTwestival LOL! #
  • 23:14 Warning: You may end up at cool dc events, look out, LOL! RT @eglue: @nakeva You're the best! I'll send a link to my cal. ;) #
  • < li>23:14 @cheeky_geeky Don't think I know of a couple that pretends to not be a couple. Interesting topic. #
  • 23:25 DCC post: Selena Gomez becomes youngest UNICEF ambassador: bit.ly/1PRbvr (via @dccharity) #
  • 23:28 @fashionfights Would love to see you this Thursday @MidtownLfot for @DCTwestival in support of @MiriamsKitchen with @WUSA9 & @OhMyGoff ! #
  • 23:38 Buy $1 cheesecake slice @ DC/MD/VA Cosi restaurants & 100% proceeds support @GreaterDCcares #charity good.ly/cghmz #
  • 23:46 RT @dctwestival: AMAZING Primary sponsor for @DCTwestival : @CaseFoundation ! Thank you for your support. #charity #twestival #
  • 23:49 @floridagirlindc Thats really cool to see Selena Gomez as a UNICEF ambassador! Learn the kids right ;) #
  • 23:49 @Jaineen Thanks for the RT on cheesecake for @GreaterDCcares they are an awesome #nonprofit in DC. #
  • 23:52 I like this: RT @agent11 #Exercise doesn't have 2 cost you anything, but poor health can be expensive...take care of yourself... #
  • 00:08 Hmm, checking out Tweet Press Release htxt.it/B4i0 which I found on LinkedIn #
  • 02:40 Capture DC Life Competition ff.im/-7McDU #
  • 05:04 Nightlife PR PResents: Danni Rosner and Piano Actress LP ff.im/-7Mklm #
  • 05:05 Little Black Blog Party At L2 Lounge ff.im/-7Mknp #
  • 12:19 I'm at Washington Post Co - bkite.com/0bDEs #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments