Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 15:09 A packed day! Wanna catch up with me? See you tonight at Blogger Summer Social @PublicBar 10p. #
  • 18:54 I'm at Washington, D.C. - bkite.com/0bAk3 #
  • 19:21 @KnowMeLoveMe awe nice pics of you and your mom and kids w/cousins. #
  • 19:32 I just ousted @cornercase as the mayor of Public Bar on @foursquare! bit.ly/5pa2A #
  • 20:30 Relax before main event (@ Midtown Loft in Washington) bit.ly/1upqHz #
  • 21:15 Just foun d out a girl I took photos of took her life. Devastated. I will make sure they see you when my lens caught you smiling. #
  • 21:45 @KnowMeLoveMe sorry to bring the sad news. It hit me hard too. Its too close to hm to lose someone to suicide #
  • 01:51 I'm at Germantown - bkite.com/0bAWH #
  • 02:29 I just became the mayor of Current Lounge on @foursquare! bit.ly/A6Ixb #
  • 12:04 @Chi_Dr @Kstreetkate @NicolePRexec thanks for your thoughts yesterday on the loss of a friend. @knowmeloveme and I appreciate it. #
  • 12:08 Restaurateurs making this recession work with local vendor truck? Creative "cheap" date: ow.ly/on0I #
  • 12:16 Usend.io to Send Files ff.im/-7LpYB #
  • 12:23 10+ Creative Ways to Use Drop.io ff.im/-7Lqp9 #
  • 12:24 @NicolePRexec Yes, its been a while since we have seen you! All of us with our busy schedules LOL! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments

Popular Posts