Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 16:51 I'm at North Carolina - bkite.com/0b3Cl #
  • 17:24 North Carolina [pic] ff.im/-70rGZ #
  • 19:07 Yes Ma'am! -RT @dcfab: Life is always more enjoyable when you're comfortable in your own skin. #
  • 21:28 @bigbrightbulb I used that app before. Its time for follow management! #
  • 21:29 @ebongeka Haha! That was funny. I want someone to offer cash for finding missing socks after laundry. #
  • 21:32 Lean on me, whe n UR not strong. I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long till I'm gonna need somebody 2 lean on. #
  • 21:57 RT @destinationdc: DC United tied LA 0-0. #
  • 22:03 RT @hardlynormal: I was able to get the word 'homeless' to trend on twitter yet I can't get a $10hr job (abrev...) #charity #nonprofit #LA #
  • 22:04 @hardlynormal I hope you get that job soon! I have shortened your tweet and added some key words. What ya doing in between job search? #
  • 22:06 @floridagirlindc that RT about @hardlynormal caught my attention. Thx for posting ;) #
  • 22:07 RT @SallyAlbright: Per @kstreetkate Sunday night outdoor showing of The Office at the Capitol Skyline pool Cookout 6:30 Film 8:00 pm #
  • 22:10 Have fun! - RT @syancyfox5: Games all tied up. mypict.me/pxQs #
  • 22:12 @NiteStar that's right! And we all need to lean at some point so why not friends ;) How ya been? #
  • 22:13 @hardlynormal k, going to try viewing on mobile. BRB. #
  • 22:24 @InvisiblePeople.Tv Brings A Voice To Homelessness Through Road T rip U.S.A Tour :: pitch.pe/18130 #whyhomeless #charity #
  • 22:25 @Chi_Dr I was gonna say the same thing to @OhMyGOFF but ya beat me to it! #
  • 22:27 @NiteStar well, I've been busier than usual. Just about hm from vacation. Realized I haven't "asked" for anything in a while... #
  • 22:28 @hardlynormal ok, took a look at the info. Cool use of @pitchengine ! Wow, you have a big project on your hands. #
  • 22:29 @hardlynormal my question: when is the tour coming to DC area? I have photos I can submit for your cause. #
  • 22:33 @kellyanncollins Food poisoning? Feel better soon girl! That's not a fun Saturday night. #
  • 22:41 I'm at Germantown - bkite.com/0b4lb #
  • 23:30 Germantown [pic] ff.im/-712sr #
  • 00:00 @SofitelDC Hey! Great to see you here. Awesome hotel and staff! Love Le Bar. #
  • 00:52 @thefabfactor Thanks for that positive tweet! We need to talk shop ping...wardrobe change in my future, LOL! #
  • 00:52 RT @thefabfactor: DC is just soooooo amazing!!! Love living here!!! :) :) we've also got the coolest ppl keeping u in the know: @nakeva ... #
  • 00:54 @Chi_Dr Well if DB had his shirt off that's what the focus will be. Ahh, well. #
  • 00:56 @NiteStar I suppose so. But in terms of goals and ambition, if you don't ask, you get exactly that...and end up letting life live YOU! IMO. #
  • 01:00 @Scobleizer wait, remove friends on Twitter that are also on Facebook improves the engagement on Twitter? #
  • 01:10 @NiteStar Haha. I just know I have a plan and ready to move fwd. So it will take me and friends to get it in motion ;) #
  • 02:27 Just joined @QueenRania initiative to help provide an education for all. Please RT. TY! www.join1goal.org (via @reeemb @imadnaffa) #
  • 02:30 Nice - RT @JustinHerman: Thats the style ;) RT @QueenofSpain: Good night flic.kr/p/6S2edY #
  • 02:32 Good Luck! -RT @LisiSilveira: Let's send tweets to @sarahstanley she is running 18 hours #100miles #fb has 30 more miles to go!! #
  • 12:21 SCRIBEFIREzMTvDvVbZu SCRIBEFIRE ff.im/-72iAa #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments

Popular Posts