Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 12:59 One heck of a commute to work today! Switched routes 2x and made it in. Then I wanted to go back hm, its too nice outside! #
  • 13:10 Saying goodbye to a coworker with food and friends. Who chose this conference rm? This guy is loved :) #
  • 14:53 "For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else." -Ralph Waldo Emerson #
  • 16:27 OMG! Cute puppy born with 5 legs. Seen on MSNBC #
  • 18:46 King of Pop Michael Jackson is dead: report - washingtonpost.com ow.ly/fS1I #
  • 18:56 RT They say they go in 3's --> @FezelryJewelry: MJ, Farrah and Ed McMahon... #
  • 18:58 @imogenheap Michael Jackson was my childhood as well! I would breakdance to his music and his concert was my first live concert! #
  • 19:33 "Gonna make a change for once in my life...starting with the Man In The Mirror. You know it, you do..." - Michael Jackson #
  • 20:01 I'm at Le Bar - bkite.com/08Uo6 #
  • 21:05 At Le Bar for a friends birthday. Movie crew for Owen Wilson and Reese all over the place outside. #
  • 21:06 TV is showing CNN coverage of Michael Jackson news. Friends prompting me to go to Marvin's for tribute. #
  • 09:28 I'm at Germantown - bkite.com/08Vz6 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments