Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 12:50 Its so beautiful outside! I want to be at the beach. #
  • 18:24 I'm excited to see Transformers tonight with the fam! I wonder if I can eat cereal in the movie like Saturday cart.. htxt.it/l/xvMp1d #
  • 18:48 @GuyKawasaki I like the article; 2wks ago, but still relevant! "The new economics of entrepreneurship" ow.ly/fMuB #
  • 18:52 The Day Facebook Changed Forever: Messages to Become Public By Default ow.ly/fMvp #
  • 19:24 LinkedIn Changes CEOs Again; Weiner Replaces Hoffman ff.im/-4oBAk #
  • 19:24 The new economics of entrepreneurship ff.im/-4oBAl #
  • 19:51 I'm at Regal Germantown Stadium 14 - bkite.com/08RZH #
  • 23:21 Transformers 2 rocked! Great graphics and plenty of action! Saw previews for GI Joe movie #
  • 23:22 I'm at Germantown - bkite.com/08SmX #
  • 23:24 Ha! Come hm from Transformers, turn on tv and see commercial. Then Terminator 3 is on! #
  • 23:30 Twitter Status - Update on follower/following problems ow.ly/fNiG #
  • 12:17 I'm at Washington Post Co - bkite.com/08Tp7 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments