Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 15:27 #FollowFriday Check out what's good in DC with spunk, truth and a side of life --> @dcfab #
  • 15:31 Thx Lady J! RT @Januaryd: #FollowFriday Industry cont'd @nakeva @dlanfrance @wallofstyles @timurdc #
  • 15:34 RT @scsasha: #FF @contend @januaryd @pamelaspunch @nicoleprexec @chicmik @faazon @unfokused @sedaatam @nakeva @ohmygoff @GIJess @Michael ... #
  • 15:35 @scsasha thx for the #FF shout! Your list looked like mine so I did the RT! Happy Friday #
  • 15:40 Thx! RT @AlbrightDC: #followfriday #gnodc @Nakeva @Blair @Cornelia @kstreetkkate @k8Michael @pamelaspunch @kellyanncollins @nicoleprexec #
  • 15:45 Luv it RT @BlairDC: #followfriday more fun ladies & gents - @lizwhite23 @albrightdc @nicoleprexec @alaaro @nakeva @nikkiburdine @chrisab ... #
  • 15:48 #FF My organizing crew and "get it together" news: @putitaway @dallisonlee @declutteryou @aceconcierge #followfriday #
  • 15:49 Thanks for the Love! RT @NYsMissingStar: #Followfriday @MsLes30 @nakeva #
  • 15:53 RT @destinationdc: Family Day on June 20 will kick-off the Corcoran's FREE Summer Saturdays. #
  • 15:56 #FF My "partner in crime" and life that makes it possible for me to do what I do: @knowmeloveme #followfriday #
  • 16:00 @toryk not sure but check with my friendly dog owners @ohmygoff @nicoleprexec and see @destinationdc site for info #
  • 16:11 I'm at Rita's Water Ice - bkite.com/08rh4 #
  • 16:14 pic.gd/e8392a Good Cause at Rita's while you enjoy a cold treat! #
  • 16:15 Good Cause at Rita's while you enjoy a cold treat! - Rita's Water Ice | Photo: bkite.com/08rhq #
  • 16:18 @AceConcierge yes I have been dancing! What a great stress release! I still follow ur tweets :) #
  • 16:42 Rita's Water Ice [pic] ff.im/-3UjI1 #
  • 17:26 I had no idea there was a Ms. Senior DC competition! (@wusa9) #
  • 17:28 Oh, and Howard with @wusa9 says for every 30 seconds you shorten your shower time, you save 4 gallons of water. Didn't know that either. #
  • 17:51 @NicolePRexec Thanks for sending her the info ;) #
  • 17:51 @JoysonPR haha, I hope you get that Strawberry Lemonade! #
  • 17:53 @THEflyGIRL Wake it up girl! Get home safe :) #
  • 18:07 RT @DogTravelNet Get out of DC this weekend and enjoy Breath Taking Views, Wine Tasting & Delicious BBQ w/ your Pooch ow.ly/dNGx #
  • 18:08 @cityshopgirl join #gnoDC ! I have kids and a fam as well and we all have diff schedules. Its open to flexibility :) #
  • 18:10 RT @MMcLeody It would be interesting if the twitpocalypse actually happened. www.twitpocalypse.com/ for the details. #
  • 18:13 2 reminders to my networks/followers: Digtial TV Switch and Facebook Vanity URLs both tonight! Get it done! #
  • 18:22 @FezelryJewelry #FF you rock the jewelry front and my best friend and #NightlifePR client! #followfriday #
  • 18:24 @THEflyGIRL ok, this is good. I need my Friday night Fly tweets! Look for ya later. #FollowFriday #
  • 21:45 @DCeventjunkie hey! Try to have a good wknd. I will be in DC tomorrow and see if I can drop by Mizzz MOD. #
  • 21:53 @DCeventjunkie well I will make it a point to stop by and show you a happy face and show my girl the place. You rock! #
  • 21:59 Hey, my fri plans changed and I'm hm with the fam tonight. Parade tomorrow eve, then probably Gazuza. #
  • 21:59 @Hey, my fri plans changed and I'm hm with the fam tonight. Parade tomorrow eve, then probably Gazuza. #
  • 22:00 Geez, twitter flub on the txt. That's why I like my ubertwitter or twitterberry! #
  • 22:05 In a beautiful house full of women from various parts of the world. OMG the convo is crazy! #
  • 23:52 @declutteryou I'm awaiting! Facebook Vanity URL here I come! Hopefully the handful of "nakeva"s are asleep, LOL! #
  • 23:52 @MariSmith Love your Twitter profile pic! #
  • 23:55 #FacebookURL Get your name in your Facebook URL in 6 minutes! #
  • 23:56 @declutteryou Yes, that's the spirit...all other nakeva's very very sleepy...hunting sheep. :) #FacebookURL #
  • 23:59 #FF and #WomenToFollow in tech and great discussion: @jillfoster @digitalsista @womenwhotech #FollowFriday #
  • 00:00 #FF Check out @DCeventjunkie #FollowFriday #
  • 00:02 Yes! www.facebook.com/nakeva #
  • 00:06 Awesome!Grabbed htxt.it/cdOW and my TV is functioning in Digital! Thanks Verizon FiOS! #FacebookURL #
  • 00:09 @DCeventjunkie Nice! Glad you were on to get it done! It can make a difference down the line ;) #
  • 00:10 @declutteryou Did ya get your facebook url name? #FacebookURL #
  • 00:20 @MacDivaONA ROFL!!! RT @chrismessina Facebook.com/username #OMGBBQWTFWHOAMIWHATSMYPASSWORDOHFUCK! #
  • 00:21 Yep! She-Geek! RT @TiffanyStrobel You know you are a geek when you rush onto facebook at 12:01 am to get your user name lol #
  • 00:23 Quik Note: #12for12k Check out how Social Media is busting loose for charity at www.12for12k.org #
  • 10:45 Group Events: Buy your National's tickets, join me & Becky's Fund strike out domestic violence ow.ly/dU8r #
  • 11:58 @declutteryou Sweet! I was searching for your #facebookURL and was missing the "e" in your last name. Glad you secured your virtual RE! #
  • 12:00 Today is a busy day! #Pride parade, Private Bday party, Mentor/Protege fun @ Dave&Busters, & more. Plus, on-call for work (Sighs)! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments