Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 19:22 @FezelryJewelry a 4.0! That rocks! #
  • 19:30 @FezelryJewelry yes, lots of sushi sounds great! I know I'm throwing a hellified party when this rockstar is done with school! #
  • 20:19 #followfriday @klisted @ohmygoff @albrightDC @agent11 @fezelryjewelry @kellyanncollins (friends, fun, politics, gov, heart) #
  • 20:34 @Be_Better_Guys Thanks for the #FF love! #
  • 20:36 @klisted and @AlbrightDC I like the #FF vote! I hope we catch up soon. This rain is a mess. #FollowFriday #
  • 20:40 Getting myself over to see Kelly Ann Collins & Redskin's Colt Brennan. This Rockstar is on party late foul, or is it "off sides"? LOL! #
  • 21:53 I'm at Midtown Lounge - bkite.com/08dpe #
  • 02:11 I'm at Germantown - bkite.com/08dP7 #
  • 02:51 Komen Race for the Cure in a few hours. Perturbed about the whole race kit issue. Option B: Sleep In For the Cure and call both my moms! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments