Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 12:55 I'm at Washington Post Co - bkite.com/088f5 #
  • 12:57 Its going to be a long day! #
  • 15:03 For @LiberateLauraDC Vigil at 6-8pm @ Freedom Plaza (14th St. & Penn. Ave.) 4 journalists Laura Ling & Euna Lee - bit.ly/dcVigil #
  • 15:04 @kttobin @kellyanncollins @cheeky_geeky I say the same thing! Busy day withlon glist. I will probably NEED to come out! #
  • 15:39 @kellyanncollins I'm telling ya, #gnoDC is in effect! @blairdc is keepin us busy. Now, if I could just make more of the events. Darn gCal! #
  • 15:41 @sevan7 Hey, just getting to my @ msgs. The Coolout is every Sun, 3P - 9P at Beacon. I didn't stay the entire time, but it was packed! #
  • 15:42 @CapitolB Ya know we all take a breather and disconnect. I've been a lil MIA myself since returning from vacation. You are welcome for #FF #
  • 15:49 @kellyanncollins Looks like we are both up for late hours! Missed your msg the other night. Yeah, I always get the question "do you sleep?" #
  • 15:50 @KnowMeLoveMe You are welcome for yesterday and dinner was great. Eating lunch now and its till yummy! Thanks :) #
  • 15:52 @klisted Sunday was great! Hope your weekend was nice. I know you are busy with prep for CW Blonde Charity Mafia! Can't wait! #
  • 16:18 In between several project tasks, I'm checkng out htxt.it/v1Cz #
  • 17:09 @kstreetkate WE were just talking about personal brand a few weeks ago! And yes, I would offer what I could to fund KstreetKate DC news. #
  • 17:11 @kstreetkate Crowdfunding sounds like sponsorship. As a blogger those funds may come in form of paid ads on the blog like @pamelaspunch #
  • 17:13 Good point --> RT @nametagscott: No, failure IS an option. Not LEARNING from that failure isn't. #
  • 17:14 @Agent11 Have fun at the #Nats game! #
  • 17:15 Interesting --> RT @twotonedc: Black word - gangsta. White word - government. #
  • 18:52 Google Squared, a new search tool. ow.ly/aWZG #
  • 20:26 @Januaryd I was playing around with it. Checked out the help page to make a little more sense of Google Squared. We'll see. #
  • 22:52 @KnowMeLoveMe LOL! I can hear her saying that! Now she can FB on the go! #
  • 23:15 I'm at Tattoo Bar - bkite.com/089i5 #
  • 23:16 Stopping by Tattoo to say hi to Kelly and friends. Stopped raining just in time! #
  • 00:23 I wear my sunglasses at night! Good to see @agent11 and @kellyanncollins! 80's night rocks! #
  • 01:35 @KnowMeLoveMe nite tweetheart! See you soon! Now I'm hungry for pancakes, LOL! #
  • 03:08 @mrskutcher Congrats to Scout on graduation! My protege from the mentor program grads on the 10th. I remeber the day walking the stage #
  • 03:10 @kstreetkate I see what you are saying. Question is: would you be comfortable asking "fans" for direct donations? I think you would do well. #
  • 03:14 @Agent11 great seeing you! You looked cute in your #Nats ball girl uniform. Rep the team girl! Thx for the "lookout" and made it hm. #
  • 03:16 @VegasBill I miss #Vegas already! Hope we meetup on next visit! #
  • 03:18 I'm at Germantown - bkite.com/089x2 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments