Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 13:43 Watching "Harry Potter Goblet of Fire." Love the magic. Now on to WebDev class. I want a peanut butter and banana sandwich! #
  • 14:02 Slightly annoying: Facebook event management. If you are "friends" with 2 -3 people, plus the group, you get invite overload! Is that spam? #
  • 18:20 I'm at Beacon Bar & Grill - bkite.com/082Vj #
  • 18:25 Checking out The Cool Out @ Beacon. Beautiful day for rooftop party! #
  • 19:54 I'm at Regal Germantown Stadium 14 - bkite.com/0834B #
  • 19:55 Family movie night! Going to see "Up"! #
  • 21:58 I'm at Germantown - bkite.com/083fU #
  • 22:01 The movie "Up" was a Pixar success! Loved it! --- Squirel! --- Mmkay, back to our regular scheduled Sun program. #
  • 02:16 So done. Think I'm ready for sleep. Earlier than usual, so I hope my mind quiets down. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments