Nakeva's Microblogging Updates

A dose of Nakeva's communication engineering!

  • 13:08 I'm at Washington Post Co - bkite.com/07Xta #
  • 14:54 knowmeloveme [pic] ff.im/-3nEL5 #
  • 15:43 Cool Beta for www.facebook.com/mint coming FRI Jun 5th! Check it! #mint #
  • 18:43 Really annoyed someone tagged in a Facebook note and there is no way to remove them unless you delete the note, or wait for them remove it #
  • 19:06 Its Friday! Still working on IT project tasks I want ready for Monday. I feel like DJin tonight, LOL! Release it to the spin. #
  • 19:08 @iamdiddy Yep! Been on my grind all day! And I'm there, so you come over ;) #
  • 19:28 @KnowMeLoveMe and @BlairDC I was listening to Miguel Migs on the way to work! Love his sound. #
  • 19:46 @FezelryJewelry RE: "Only you can turn a sushi bar into a club! :o)Ah Rock Star!" -Yep, I sure did!! Fun :) #
  • 19:48 @dcfab Nice. I have not been to Lima on a Friday in a while! #
  • 20:04 just loved MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice Remix) x.hypem.com/1i7dW on @hypem #
  • 20:42 Thanks! #FF - RT @OhMyGOFF: #FollowFriday @nakeva @FamousDC @MasonSpirit @klisted @capitolB @2serenity @StewartMoore @Fubar_SC @nethead #
  • 20:43 Thx! -RT @Januaryd: #FF @Be_Better_Guys @kwamster @timurdc @shoeguy7 @RevRunWisdom @benmilton @nakeva @Just1Word @dominiquedawes @scsasha #
  • 20:45 @scion9 Thanks for the #FF shout! Glad I can add some laugh value to your day :) #followFriday #
  • 20:50 Liked "man, luke scott is on fire! 2nd HR of the night! #orioles" ff.im/-3odnK #
  • 21:52 I'm at Clyde's of Gallery Place - bkite.com/07Yva #
  • 00:28 I'm at L2 Lounge - bkite.com/07YNS #
  • 00:30 @OhMyGOFF great seeing you @cheeky_geeky for @andybaldwin send-off! Made a new friend and excited about helping Andy! #
  • 00:33 Meeting with great people at L2. Amazing how people know my face and associate me with good things. "I know you from Facebook!" #
  • 04:03 I'm at Germantown - bkite.com/07Z34 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments